Friday, 27 September 2013

Market Research using Padlet




This is a Padlet that consists of Covers, Contents pages and double page spreads from classic Rock magazine. I created it so people could leave feedback and give me an idea about how I should do my music magazine. From the feed back I got I learn't that my colour scheme should be black, white and red. This would make sense as I'm doing a Rock magazine and they are traditional rock n roll colours. Plus a good central image would be a mid action shot of an artist performing would be a good thing to include. I would agree with this as I think seeing an artist doing what they do best is much more preferable than seeing an artist in an unnatural pose. Finally I learn't that I shouldn't include any weird stuff like the naked guy with a snake wrapped around him in the bottom right. This won't be a problem as I wasn't planning on doing anything like that anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment