Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Evaluation

I thought my music magazine went well as it included typical features of a music magazine such as, 
central image, flash word, banner, text. I kept a blue and yellow colour scheme as these are the school colours and the magazine is about castle school. This means when you glance at it, you instantly recognise it as castle school. 

What I didn't like about my magazine was the poor editing. It was done on pages therefore was limited, had I of done it on photoshop I would of been able to enhance it a lot more. I also don't like the way the text is in boxes and not stand alone. The boxes make the whole magazine look Blocked and uncomfortable, where as text would fit well with the central image. 

Overall I thought my magazine was good, though compared to other examples it could of been a lot better. I made sure I use a colour scheme that worked and text that was easy to read. However I could of used more than one image on the front and spent more time editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment