Labels
- 1. Preliminary Task (4)
- 2. Research and Planning (23)
- 3.Construction (6)
- 4. Final Product (1)
- 5. Evaluation (7)
Wednesday, 2 October 2013
Survey Analysis
This is my Prezi, It summarises my survey and what I learn't from each question. From My Prezi I learn't that I should aim my magazine at a more male audience, I'll do this by adding more masculine colours like black and red and avoiding whites and pink. This way at a glance my magazine will be identified as a masculine magazine. I also found out that half of the people who took my survey were under the age of 17. This means though I'll have to make my magazine age appropriate, I won't design it for kids. At the end of the day it is a Rock magazine, therefore it would be unrealistic and pointless to tone down the key concepts for the sake of younger readers. I found out that people who took my survey are already readers of Rock magazines. This means that it will be easier for me to grab there attention as they are already interested in the genre of my magazine. Another thing I learnt from my survey is that the majority of people aren't interested in reviews, but more interested in articles and information. Though that doesn't mean I will ignore the use of reviews completely as they are a key concept of a music magazine, I will cut down on them and focus more on articles and information. I also learnt hat I should lay out my front cover so the main band or artist is in the centre of the magazine. I will also make sure that there information on the cover of the magazine about what is inside as it will help the buyer have a clear understanding of what is in the product they are about to purchase. Finally I will make sure my magazine is sold in a Newsagents as that is a popular place to buy magazines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment